Why did you make this course?
Over the years I’ve had a lot of people ask how I made the leap into product design. What really launched me into my design career was having design mentors. Finding design mentorship is hard.
I made this course so that you can observe my design process in Figma and gain confidence to use Figma for your own projects.
What will I learn?
I’ll walk you through my design process from starting with an idea all the way to designing an interactive design prototype. Some of the topics covered include:
- Basic tools by designing the Figma logo
- Figma collaboration and handoff features
- Brainstorming and wireframing
- Advanced tools like components and autolayout
- Prototyping and animations
You’ll develop these Figma skills all by working on a design project.
Why Figma instead of other design tools?
There are a lot of design tools out there, so why are we learning Figma?
There are three main reasons why I like Figma:
- Figma can be used for free.
- Figma is built for collaboration.
- Figma is an industry standard.
Figma makes design accessible to everyone.
What if I don't like the course?
If you don't like the course let me know within 7 days of purchase and i'll send you a refund.
I've never used Figma, where should I start?
No worries! In the very first lesson, I’ll walk you through creating an account in Figma, opening your first Figma file, and exploring the Figma community.